DOWNLOADABLE PRICE LIST & BROCHURE
Sometimes refererred to by the generic name of COMPREG, DymondWood® is a highly engineered wood/plastic composite, that has the physical and mechanical properties of high density hardwood, acrylic, polycarbonate plastics and brass. Here, brightly dyed northern hardwood veneers are combined with engineering grade resins, heat and pressure to create a product that has the best characteristics of each. DymondWood® is distinguished by its unique strength, durability, dimensional stability, and weather and moisture resistance as compared to regular wood.
Successful DymondWood® applications include, but are not limited to the following: Archery Stock, Pistol Grips, Crafts, Knitting Needles, Ornaments, Pens, Brushes, Awards, Frames, Billiards Tables and Pool Cues, Musical Instruments. To see examples of what customers have made with RPC's DymondWood® products, please visit the Applications Photo Gallery
Length and Width 31.5"(l) x 16.5"(w) or 51"(l) x 16.5"(w)
Note: All ply's are oriented with grain in the same direction; Length is measured in the grain direction and width is measured across the grain
Thickness(nominal): 1/16" - 2"
Plys per inch(after densification): Approximately 29 plys per inch
Specific Gravity: 1.18 - 1.30
Additional Forms: Panels shown above are available custom sawn or planed to your dimensions. DymondWood® is also available in square and dowel form.
*Prices and Technical specifications are subject to change without notice
1) Step One: Decide whether you want Panels, Squares or Dowels
2) Step Two: Choose the size you want. DymondWood® is available in two sizes:
51”(L) x 16.5”(W) or 31.5”(L) x 16.5”(W)
3) Choose the thickness you want: DymondWood® is available in thicknesses starting at 1/16" and ending at 2 ". For a complete listing of the sizes and thicknesses, please download The DymondWood® Price Sheet.
4) Choose the color you want. DymondWood® is available in 52 standard colors. To see these colors, please download the DymondWood® brochure.pdf . Please refer to the colors by the names given in this brochure(e.g. Cocobolo, Royal Jacaranda, etc).
5) Find the price for the panel you are looking for on the price sheet.
6) Send us an e-mail or a fax with the information on what you are looking for. We will then contact you to finalize details of your order.